Overview of Harrison Assessment Certification
Harrison Assessment Certification is 36 hours of training delivered in two modules: Level I and Level II. Participants complete certification by successfully passing a competency demonstration administered by an approved Harrison Assessment assessor. Harrison Assessment Certification is only offered by approved Harrison Assessment Public Trainers. Jonathan Reitz, MCC from CoachNet is a Harrison Public Trainer, and offers training multiple times per year or is available for private events for you or your organization.
You can check out your options for Harrison Assessment Certification here.
Please fill out the form below to request more information.
Harrison Assessment Certification covers the following subject areas:
– Introduction to the Harrison Assessment & Company Information
– Reliability and Scoring
– Traits and Definitions
– Enjoyment Performance Theory
– Paradox Technology
– Paradox Interpretation and Implications
– Implications of Out-of-Balance Behavior (Behavior Under Stress)
– Suitability, the Job Success Analysis and other Harrison Reports
– Understanding the Main Graph
– Introduction to Team Paradox Graph Utility
– Introduction to the Engagement and Retention Analysis report.
– Overview of other Harrison Reports
– Round Robin Practice
Harrison Level I and II Certification with the Competency Demonstration carries 36 hours of Resource Development CCE in the International Coach Federation.