Integrated Coach Training wants you to understand and leverage your natural tendencies to sharpen your coaching. The Assessment Series courses focus on your WHY for coaching, HOW you coach, and WHAT you do naturally that makes you more effective.
Pairing best practices from experienced coaches with data from proven assessment tools and self-assessment through specific writing assignments means you apply coaching methodology in your own unique way.
Assessment Series courses require a little more prep work before the first session, but the insight you gain makes them worth the effort!
300 Understanding My Behaviors in Coaching.
4 online sessions focusing on WHAT you do naturally and how those behavioral patterns support effective coaching.
- Understanding What You Do as a Coach (and What Your Client Does)
- Uses the Harrison Assessment (Additional fee may apply).
- For coaches early in the coach training journey!
800 Find Your Coaching Voice & Posture
4 online sessions focusing on WHY you coach (your motivational pattern) and HOW you coach (your view of coaching as a vocation).
- Integrate your WHY for coaching with HOW you tend to coach.
- You’ll develop a vocational profile for your unique coaching style, including vocabulary and mindset.
- With MCORE & advanced Harrison Assessment reports (Additional fees may apply).
- For coaches with at least 60 hours of coaching experience.