Many coaches spend an equal amount of time working with teams or groups as they do with individuals. Do all the skills transfer? Is the process the same? 701 Team Coaching Methods is designed to help experienced coaches transfer their coaching skills from individual relationships to team and group settings. You’ll learn how to frame the relationships for maximum effectiveness and learn strategies for group listening, powerful questions and developing team actions and accountability.
ICF Competencies covered in this course:
- #2 Establishing the Coaching Agreement
- #3 Establishing Trust & Intimacy with the Client
- #4 Coaching Presence
- #9 Designing Actions
- #10 Planning & Goal Setting
- #11 Managing Progress & Accountability
- 4 60 minute sessions
- 4 coach-specific training hours
- 3pm-4pm on consecutive Tuesdays or offered in Turbo format.
- Training Language: English.
Instructor: Dave Brunelle, ACC | This course is designed for the experienced/integrating coach.
Prerequisites: To take any course at the 600 level or above, you should meet the following pre-requisites:
- Complete 60 or more hours of coach training .
- Have 60 or more hours of coaching experience .
2020 Training Dates for 701 Team Coaching Methods:
- Winter 2020–Tuesdays, Feb 18, 25, Mar 3, 10 from 5-6pm
- Spring 2020–Tuesdays, Apr 7, 14, 21, 28 from 3-4pm
- Fall 2020 Turbo–Sept 15 & 17, Tues/Thurs from 1-3pm
All Times Eastern.
Hover over the button to choose your cohort and sign up!
701 Team Coaching Course Outline:
- 701 Team Coaching Methods
- Pre-Work: 701 Team Coaching Methods
- Live Sessions: 701 Team Coaching Methods
- 701 Team Coaching Methods – Session #1
- 701 Team Coaching Methods – Session #2
- 7Ish 01 Team Coaching Methods – Session #3
- 701 Team Coaching Methods – Session #4
- Follow-Up Assignment: 701 Team Coaching Methods