cnStandard PLUS-Get a Certificate in Coaching!
cnStandard PLUS is a specialized, comprehensive process that prepares Christian leaders to effectively coach others. It is experiential, offering not only workshops but a holistic, hands-on process. Click here to have overview materials emailed to you!
You can intentionally focus your relationships to make the most of what God has given you and live into the the things you're called to accomplish!
With the optional coach mentor relationship--where you receive coaching on your coaching--you can be halfway to your Associate Certified Coach credential in as little as nine months!
Here's an overview of what the full training process looks like:
- Registration: Enrollment in the training process. (Hopefully, you're doing this now!)
- Training: 2 day face-to-face event and online educational units.
- Launch: Reading, identification of short term coaching relationships, behavioral assessment, and introductory coaching.
- Supervised Triads: 3 supervised triad experiences over 6 weeks to begin integration of coaching skills.
- Mentored Experience: Application of training content through coaching in intentional relationships and receiving coaching on your coaching from a qualified coach mentor.
- Assessment: Taking and processing the CoachNet Online Coaching Assessment. A Personal Development Plan is completed.
- Review: A portfolio describing coaching competency and accomplishment is prepared and critiqued by CoachNet Staff. Portfolio is submitted for certification.
- Certification. After portfolio review, certification is issued.
Want to know more? More information is available here.
Thoughts about coaching, coach development, leadership, and all things CoachNet from CEO Jonathan Reitz and the CoachNet Blog Community.
May 22, 2013What Coaching Might Look Like for You
May 14, 2013How do you know if your culture is working?
May 9, 2013