cnStandard--Our Flagship Coaching Skill Development Experience
Got more questions than answers about your future? Ever thought that might be a good thing?
cnStandard--CoachNet's flagship coaching skill development experience--Sets YOU Up to Use Those Questions as Tools to Make a Difference In Every Single Relationship, Strategy & Situation.
cnStandard equips you with coaching skills to make a difference--both in your life and for the people you'll coach. When you've completed this online training, you'll have a fundamental understanding of coaching and coaching skills. Best of all, you'll know exactly WHEN is the right time to coach and when to do something else!
What you'll get:
1. A full immersion in The CoachNet Training System — instruction from a coaching expert, with the option for additional work online and with a coach mentor.
2. A copy of That's a Great Question, by Jonathan Reitz & Rebecca Sok in the ebook format of your choice. (It's the foundational text for the course!)
3. An orientation in a set of relational skills that set the groundwork for coaching AND apply to every relationship you've got!
4. Skill building training & experience in the key skills for coaching and the ICF's 11 Core Competencies for coaching.
5. Multiple coaching experiences in triads, under the supervision of a coaching expert!
6. The content is deliverable in multiple adult learning styles, and is designed to build on each weekly session.
7. A membership to CoachNet's full library of coaching and leadership resources.
8. A 360 Coaching Assessment that you can use with your clients
This training is the first step toward a fully recognized, International Coach Federation (ICF) coaching credential and is presented as 16 coach specific training hours covering all 11 ICF Core Coaching Competencies.
If you include the optional 1-on-1 coach mentoring, you can polish the high quality coaching skills that you learn in this course and expand your training to 30 coach specific training hours PLUS you'll do practice coaching on the ground with your first (unpaid) clients!
Have more questions about cnStandard? Here's our FAQs.
Ready to sign up?
Thoughts about coaching, coach development, leadership, and all things CoachNet from CEO Jonathan Reitz and the CoachNet Blog Community.
December 6, 2013Details on cnEssential--the second part of cnStandard
December 5, 2013Details on cnLaunch--the first part of cnStandard.
December 4, 2013