5 Key Ideas for Leadership Coaching
Much of what CoachNet builds our coaching model on is based on the work of Dr. Bob Logan. The 5Rs for Coaching were first introduced in Coaching 101 by Bob Logan & Sherilyn Carlton in 2003. Building on this foundation, a full system for developing leaders can be launched.
CoachNet’s 5 Key Ideas for Leadership Coaching
· Relate: Build a connection for coaching
· Reflect: See through the leaders eyes.
· Refocus: Where do you need to work?
· Resource: What do you have to work with?
· Review: What's gotten done?
Want to see the 5Rs in action? Watch this coaching demonstration. Be sure to watch for each R.
Thoughts about coaching, coach development, leadership, and all things CoachNet from CEO Jonathan Reitz and the CoachNet Blog Community.
June 18, 2013The Question Every Effective Coach Should Ask..Before Every Session
May 22, 2013What Coaching Might Look Like for You
May 14, 2013