410 Strategic Coaching (TURBO-Fall 2016)
Monday, September 19, 2016
This course unpacks coaching concepts that will help you draw goals, plans, and actions out of your clients. The course will also explore a coach-approach to strategy development and accountability.
- This course focuses on applicable ICF Core Competencies.
- 4 coach-specific training hours.
- Can be used as an option in cnStandard or cnPlus.
- Two hours per day, from 2-4pm Eastern on September 19 & 22, 2016.
- Training Language: English.
Instructor: Jonathan Reitz, PCC
Contact Name: Judy Pence
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 888-728-4329
« Back to Calendar
Thoughts about coaching, coach development, leadership, and all things CoachNet from CEO Jonathan Reitz and the CoachNet Blog Community.
March 19, 2016Why Coaching is a Necessary Leadership Skill
January 21, 2016How to Coach Thanksgiving (Gratitude--NOT the Holiday)
November 17, 2015