500 cnEssential (August 2016-TURBO)
Monday, August 15, 2016
The culmination of the cnStandard process, this course is designed to ensure that you not only have learned the fundamental building blocks for coaching, but you also have opportunities to practice them under the supervision of an experienced coach and trainer. This TURBO cohort begins on at 1pm Eastern on August 8, 2016.
- 20 Hours, delivered fully online
- 3 hour sessions for 4 days.
- Monday through Thursday at 1pm Eastern/11am Pacific, starting August 15, 2016.
- Emphasis on deeper fundamentals of coaching: coaching presence, assessing a coaching relationship, evaluation for effectiveness, coach development, and boundaries.
- Practice coaching triads and writing assignments in between sessions.
- Teaching and practice based on all 11 ICF Core Coaching Competencies.
- $897 in the CoachNet store, if not a part of cnStandard.
- Training Language: English
This August 2016 Course is offered in Turbo format over Four consecutive days
One hour per session.
1 pm - 4:00 pm Eastern time in August, 2016
August 15, 16, 17 and 18, 2016
Instructor: Jonathan Reitz, PCC
Contact Name: Judy Pence
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 888-728-4329
« Back to Calendar
Thoughts about coaching, coach development, leadership, and all things CoachNet from CEO Jonathan Reitz and the CoachNet Blog Community.
March 19, 2016Why Coaching is a Necessary Leadership Skill
January 21, 2016How to Coach Thanksgiving (Gratitude--NOT the Holiday)
November 17, 2015