200 cnLab, TURBO (August 2016)
Monday, August 8, 2016
This 4 session, TURBO course focuses on your coaching skills! Practice coaching opportunities will include immediate feedback. Learn by experience and observation how to identify both strong and weak moments in your own coaching as they happen!
This course focuses on all 11 ICF Core Coaching Competencies.
- Limited to a MAXIMUM of 8 participants.
- 4 120 minute sessions
- 8 coach-specific training hours
- Can be used as an elective option in cnStandard or cnPlus.
- August 8, 9, 10 and 11, 2016 from 11 am - 1 pm Eastern Time.
- Training Language: English
Instructor: Jonathan Reitz, PCC
Contact Name: Judy Pence
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 888-728-4329
« Back to Calendar
Thoughts about coaching, coach development, leadership, and all things CoachNet from CEO Jonathan Reitz and the CoachNet Blog Community.
March 19, 2016Why Coaching is a Necessary Leadership Skill
January 21, 2016How to Coach Thanksgiving (Gratitude--NOT the Holiday)
November 17, 2015