100 cnLaunch - Spring 2016 Face-to-Face Event
Monday, May 2, 2016
100 cnLaunch is the first required course in cnStandard and gets you started a sold coaching foundation.
This Face-to-Face Public cohort meets on May 2-3, 2016 from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm at;
Heartland Community Church,
3400 Weymouth Rd.,
Medina, OH 44256
A block of rooms at $109/per night is held at Hampton Inn in Medina (330) 721-8955 (mention CoachNet)
20 Hours, delivered in two face-to-face training days, 4 telephone triads and 6 writing assignments.
- 8:30am-4:30pm , May 2 & 3, 2016
- Evaluate recorded coaching conversations from experienced coaches .
- Practice coaching triads and writing assignments in between sessions.
- Optional final coaching conversation with a CoachNet trainer for feedback on your coaching.
- All 11 ICF Core Coaching Competencies are covered.
- Training Language: English
Contact Name: Judy Pence
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 888-728-4329
« Back to Calendar
Thoughts about coaching, coach development, leadership, and all things CoachNet from CEO Jonathan Reitz and the CoachNet Blog Community.
March 19, 2016Why Coaching is a Necessary Leadership Skill
January 21, 2016How to Coach Thanksgiving (Gratitude--NOT the Holiday)
November 17, 2015