500 cnEssential (Winter 2016 Cohort)
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
500 cnEssential is designed to so that YOU have opportunities to practice coaching under the supervision of an experienced coach/trainer. . this cohort begins on January 27, 2016
- 20 Hours, delivered fully online
- 8 weeks of sessions, 90 minutes in each session.
- Wednesdays at 1pm Eastern/1am Pacific, starting September 9, 2015.
- Focus deeper coaching fundamentals including presence, evaluation, and boundaries.
- Teaching & practice based on all 11 ICF Core Coaching Competencies.
- 1-2:30pm Eastern time
- January 27, February 3,10,17,24, March 2,9 & 16, 2016
- Training Language: English
Ready to sign up?
Contact Name: Judy Pence
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 888-728-4329
« Back to Calendar
Thoughts about coaching, coach development, leadership, and all things CoachNet from CEO Jonathan Reitz and the CoachNet Blog Community.
March 19, 2016Why Coaching is a Necessary Leadership Skill
January 21, 2016How to Coach Thanksgiving (Gratitude--NOT the Holiday)
November 17, 2015