cnPlus - 402 Coaching Your Staff (November 2015)
Tuesday, November 3, 2015
(This course was formerly number as course #305.)
If you’re a leader, you’ve got a responsibility to develop the people who work with and for you. Coaching is a great way to do that. But how?
What key opportunities should you embrace as a staff leader? What key challenges should you avoid? And how do you navigate situations where your team member’s success/effectiveness also reflects on your own success/effectiveness? You’ll explore ways to handle these challenges and more!
- • Focuses on ICF Core Coaching Competencies: #8—Creating Awareness, #9—Designing Actions, #10—Planning and Goal Setting & #11—Managing Progress and Accountability.
- 4 60 minute sessions
- 4 coach-specific training hours
- Can be used as an option in cnStandard or cnPlus.
- 4-5pm Tuesdays Eastern Time
- November 3, November 10, November 17, and November 24, 2015
- Training Language: English
Contact Name: Judy Pence
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 888.728.4329
« Back to Calendar
Thoughts about coaching, coach development, leadership, and all things CoachNet from CEO Jonathan Reitz and the CoachNet Blog Community.
March 19, 2016Why Coaching is a Necessary Leadership Skill
January 21, 2016How to Coach Thanksgiving (Gratitude--NOT the Holiday)
November 17, 2015