100 cnLaunch - September 2015 Cohort
Wednesday, September 9, 2015
cnLaunch: This is the first required track in cnStandard. This is built on the model that CoachNet has used since 1999, and is designed to get you started coaching with solid skills. Completing cnLaunch with a CoachNet trainer gives you 20 hours of coach specific training.
This cohort starts on September 9, 2015 at 3pm Eastern Time/12noon Pacific.
- 20 Hours, delivered fully online; 8 weeks of sessions, 90 minutes in each session.
- Wednesdays at 3pm Eastern/12pm Pacific, starting September 9, 2015.
- Emphasis on the basics of coaching: Listening, Powerful Questions, and Action Steps.
- Evaluate recorded coaching conversations from experienced coaches to learn what to do (and sometimes what NOT to do). Practice coaching triads and writing assignments in between sessions.
- One final coaching conversation with a CoachNet trainer to receive personal and specific feedback on your coaching.
- Roughly equivalent to the training used by 50+ denominations around the world.
- All 11 ICF Core Coaching Competencies are covered.
- $697 in the CoachNet store, if not a part of cnStandard.
- Training Language: English
Ready to sign up?
CoachNet's Coach Training is a specialized, comprehensive process that prepares leaders to effectively coach and develop others. You can intentionally focus your relationships to make the most of what you've been given and to live into the the things you're called to accomplish!
Contact Name: Judy Pence
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 888-728-4329
« Back to Calendar
Thoughts about coaching, coach development, leadership, and all things CoachNet from CEO Jonathan Reitz and the CoachNet Blog Community.
March 19, 2016Why Coaching is a Necessary Leadership Skill
January 21, 2016How to Coach Thanksgiving (Gratitude--NOT the Holiday)
November 17, 2015