500 cnEssential Coach Training - September 2015
Wednesday, September 9, 2015
The culmination of your cnStandard experience, this course is designed to ensure that you not only have learned the fundamental building blocks for coaching, but you also have opportunities to practice them under the supervision of an experienced coach/trainer. This cohort begins on September 9, 2015.
- 20 Hours, delivered fully online
- 8 weeks of sessions, 90 minutes in each session.
- Wednesdays at 1pm Eastern/1am Pacific, starting September 9, 2015.
- Emphasis on deeper fundamentals of coaching: coaching presence, assessing a coaching relationship, evaluation for effectiveness, coach development, and boundaries.
- Practice coaching triads and writing assignments in between sessions.
- Teaching & practice based on all 11 ICF Core Coaching Competencies.
- $897 in the CoachNet store, if not a part of cnStandard.
- Training Language: English
This online cnEssential cohort begins Wednesday, September 9, 2015 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM EST and every Wednesday for the next 8 weeks.
Ready to sign up?
Did we mention that this event takes place completely online! (No travel expenses needed, and think of the hassle you'll avoid!)
Contact Name: Judy Pence
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 888-728-4329
« Back to Calendar
Thoughts about coaching, coach development, leadership, and all things CoachNet from CEO Jonathan Reitz and the CoachNet Blog Community.
March 19, 2016Why Coaching is a Necessary Leadership Skill
January 21, 2016How to Coach Thanksgiving (Gratitude--NOT the Holiday)
November 17, 2015