404 Coaching for Generational Impact (September 2015)
Tuesday, September 8, 2015
(Formerly this course was course #506.)
A 2013 TIME Magazine cover article called attention to how different the next generation is from past generations. But is this really true? And if it is, how can coaches adapt based on generational differences? (Read the article here.)
In this course, walk through current thinking on generational and sociological change, plus explore ways to build rapport with your clients, regardless of generation. You’ll learn how to make generational differences an asset in your coaching conversations and ask questions that dig beneath the surface on multiple levels.
- Focuses on ICF Core Coaching Competencies: #4—Coaching Presence, #5—Active Listening, #6—Powerful Questioning, #7—Direct Communication & #8—Creating Awareness.
- 4 60 minute sessions
- 4 coach-specific training hours
- Can be used as an elective option in cnStandard or cnPlus.
- 11am-12pm Tuesdays Eastern Time
- September 8, 15, 22, 29, 2015
- Training Language: English
Contact Name: Judy Pence
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 888.728.4329
« Back to Calendar
Thoughts about coaching, coach development, leadership, and all things CoachNet from CEO Jonathan Reitz and the CoachNet Blog Community.
March 19, 2016Why Coaching is a Necessary Leadership Skill
January 21, 2016How to Coach Thanksgiving (Gratitude--NOT the Holiday)
November 17, 2015