500 cnEssential (July 2015-TURBO)
Tuesday, July 7, 2015
The culmination of the cnStandard process, this course is designed to ensure that you not only have learned the fundamental building blocks for coaching, but you also have opportunities to practice them under the supervision of an experienced coach and trainer. This TURBO cohort begins on at 1pm Eastern on July 7, 2015.
- 20 Hours, delivered fully online
- 8 weeks of sessions, 90 minutes in each session.
- Tuesday through Friday at 1pm Eastern/11am Pacific, starting July 7, 2015.
- Emphasis on deeper fundamentals of coaching: coaching presence, assessing a coaching relationship, evaluation for effectiveness, coach development, and boundaries.
- Practice coaching triads and writing assignments in between sessions.
- Teaching and practice based on all 11 ICF Core Coaching Competencies.
- $897 in the CoachNet store, if not a part of cnStandard.
- Training Language: English
This July 2015 Course is offered in Turbo format. Eight days over two weeks.
One hour per session.
1 pm - 2:30 pm Eastern time on 8 days in July 2015
July 7, 8, 9, 10 and July 14, 15, 16, 17, 2015
Instructor: Jonathan Reitz, PCC
Contact Name: Judy Pence
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 888-728-4329
« Back to Calendar
Thoughts about coaching, coach development, leadership, and all things CoachNet from CEO Jonathan Reitz and the CoachNet Blog Community.
March 19, 2016Why Coaching is a Necessary Leadership Skill
January 21, 2016How to Coach Thanksgiving (Gratitude--NOT the Holiday)
November 17, 2015