200 cnLab, Turbo Training - July 2015
Tuesday, July 7, 2015
You can learn how to use high quality coaching skills to change lives (and it's all online)!
I KNOW you've got questions about the future--yours, your organization's, your church, maybe even your family…What if the ability to come up with those questions is a powerful--maybe even marketable--skill?
NOTE: 200 cnLab is REQUIRED if you are enrolled in a cnPlus concentration. (Formerly this course was course #300.)
This course is offered in Turbo Format. See below for details.
In this 8 session course, you’ll work on your coaching skills under the observance of a credentialed ICF coach. Each participant will both coach and be coached during the course of the 8 sessions.
You’ll coach one of the other participants and will receive immediate feedback both your instructor and your co-participants. You’ll leave this class with an action plan for developing your own coaching AND have listened to enough coaching that you’ll begin to identify both strong and weak moments in your own coaching as they happen!
- This course focuses on all 11 ICF Core Coaching Competencies.
- Limited to a MAXIMUM of 8 participants.
- 8 60 minute sessions
- 8 coach-specific training hours
- Can be used as an elective option in cnStandard or cnPlus.
- This July 2015 Course is offered in Turbo format. Eight days over two weeks.
- One hour per session.
- 11am-12pm Eastern time on 8 days in July2015
- July 7, 8, 9, 10 and July 14, 15, 16, 17, 2015
- Training Language: English
Instructor: Jonathan Reitz, PCC
Contact Name: Judy Pence
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 888-728-4329
« Back to Calendar
Thoughts about coaching, coach development, leadership, and all things CoachNet from CEO Jonathan Reitz and the CoachNet Blog Community.
March 19, 2016Why Coaching is a Necessary Leadership Skill
January 21, 2016How to Coach Thanksgiving (Gratitude--NOT the Holiday)
November 17, 2015