100 cnLaunch, Online Turbo Training - July 2015
Tuesday, July 7, 2015
You can learn how to use high quality coaching skills to change lives (and it's all online)!
I KNOW you've got questions about the future--yours, your organization's, your church, maybe even your family…What if the ability to come up with those questions is a powerful--maybe even marketable--skill?
cnLaunch is the fires required track in cnStandard. This is built on the model that CoachNet has used since 1999, and is designed to get you started coaching with solid skills.
Completing cnLaunch with a CoachNet trainer gives you 20 hours of coach specific training. This TURBO cohort starts on July 7, 2015 at 9 AM Eastern time/6 AM Pacific.
- 20 Hours, delivered fully online' 8 weeks of sessions 90 minutes each session.
- Tuesday-Friday at 9 am Eastern/6am Pacific, starting July 7, 2015
- Emphasis on the basics of coaching: Listening, Powerful questions, and Action Steps.
- Evaluate recorded coaching conversations from experienced coaches to learn what to do (and sometimes what NOT to do).
- Practice coaching triads and writing assignments in between sessions.
- One final coaching conversation with a CoachNet trainer to receive personal and specific feedback on your coaching.
- Roughly equivalent to the training used by 50+ denominations around the world
- All 11 ICF Core Coaching Competencies are covered.
- $697 in the CoachNet store, if not a part of cnStandard
- Training Language: English
This July 2015 Course is offered in Turbo format. Eight days over two weeks.
One hour per session.
9am-10:30am Eastern time on 8 days in July2015
July 7, 8, 9, 10 and July 14, 15, 16, 17, 2015
Here's another question: what if, in only 8 sessions, you could learn to make those questions your best asset?
Ready to sign up?
CoachNet's Coach Training is a specialized, comprehensive process that prepares leaders to effectively coach and develop others. You can intentionally focus your relationships to make the most of what you've been given and to live into the the things you're called to accomplish!
Contact Name: Judy Pence
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 888-728-4329
« Back to Calendar
Thoughts about coaching, coach development, leadership, and all things CoachNet from CEO Jonathan Reitz and the CoachNet Blog Community.
March 19, 2016Why Coaching is a Necessary Leadership Skill
January 21, 2016How to Coach Thanksgiving (Gratitude--NOT the Holiday)
November 17, 2015