601 Launching a Coaching Practice (June 2015-TURBO)
Tuesday, June 23, 2015
(Formerly this course was course #403.)
You’ve gotten some coaching skills. You’ve practiced your skills. You’re getting good results. Now it’s time to make it official and open your own coaching practice!
This course starts with the ICF Code of Ethics and Professional Standards and coaches you toward identifying your coaching niche, your target client, marketing strategies and metrics for effective practice development.
Over these four sessions, you’ll develop a plan to start (or sharpen) your coaching practice.
- The course focuses on two of the 11 ICF Core Coaching Competencies: #1—Meeting Ethical Guidelines and Professional Standards & #2—Establishing the Coaching Agreement
- 4 60 minute sessions
- 4 coach-specific training hours
- Can be used as an option in cnStandard or cnPlus.
- 4-5pm Eastern Time
- 4pm on 6/23, 6/24, 6/25, & 6/26
- Training Language: English
Instructor: Jonathan Reitz, PCC
Contact Name: Judy Pence
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 888-728-4329
« Back to Calendar
Thoughts about coaching, coach development, leadership, and all things CoachNet from CEO Jonathan Reitz and the CoachNet Blog Community.
March 19, 2016Why Coaching is a Necessary Leadership Skill
January 21, 2016How to Coach Thanksgiving (Gratitude--NOT the Holiday)
November 17, 2015