[Online] cnEssential Coach Training - May 2015
Wednesday, May 13, 2015
CoachNet's cnEssential is the continuation of what you started in cnLaunch. This course is the second required track in cnStandard. Designed to ensure that you not only have learned the fundamental building blocks for coaching, but you also have opportunities to practice them under the supervision of an experienced coach & trainer.
- 20 Hours, delivered fully online
- 8 weeks of sessions, 90 minutes in each session
- Emphasis on deeper fundamentals of coaching: assessing a coaching relationship, evaluation for effectiveness, coach development and boundaries.
- Practice coaching triads and writing assignments in between sessions
- Teaching & practice based on all 11 ICF Core Coaching Competencies.
- $897 in the CoachNet store, if not a part of cnStandard,
This online cnEssential cohort begins Wednesday, May 13 2015 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM EST and every Wednesday for the next 8 weeks.
Ready to sign up?
Did we mention that this event takes place completely online! (No travel expenses needed, and think of the hassle you'll avoid!)
Contact Name: Judy Pence
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 888-728-4329
« Back to Calendar
Thoughts about coaching, coach development, leadership, and all things CoachNet from CEO Jonathan Reitz and the CoachNet Blog Community.
March 19, 2016Why Coaching is a Necessary Leadership Skill
January 21, 2016How to Coach Thanksgiving (Gratitude--NOT the Holiday)
November 17, 2015