200 cnEssential- Face to Face/Cleveland, Ohio - May 2015
Thursday, May 7, 2015
CoachNet's only face-to-face offering of 2015. This event takes place on May 7-8, 2015. The training event will takes place in Cleveland, Ohio
cnEssential: The continuation of what you start in cnLaunch, this course is the second required track in cnStandard. Designed to ensure that you not only have learned the fundamental building blocks for coachign, but that you also have opportunities to practice them under the supervision of an experienced coach & trainer.
- 20 hours, delivered in 2 full face-to-face training days, and 4 follow up triad sessions.
- May 7-8, 2015, from 9 am - 4:30pm (with lunch on your own).
- Emphasis on deeper fundamentals of coaching: assessing a coaching relationship, evaluation for effectiveness, coach development and boundaries.
- Practice coaching triads and writing assignments in between sessions.
- Teacing & practice based on all 11 ICF Core Coaching Competencies.
- $897 in the CoachNet store, if not part of cnStandard.
Ready to sign up?
Did we mention that this event takes place completely online! (No travel expenses needed, and think of the hassle you'll avoid!)
CoachNet's Coach Training is a specialized, comprehensive process that prepares leaders to effectively coach and develop others. You can intentionally focus your relationships to make the most of what you've been given and to live into the the things you're called to accomplish!
Contact Name: Judy Pence
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 888-728-4329
« Back to Calendar
Thoughts about coaching, coach development, leadership, and all things CoachNet from CEO Jonathan Reitz and the CoachNet Blog Community.
March 19, 2016Why Coaching is a Necessary Leadership Skill
January 21, 2016How to Coach Thanksgiving (Gratitude--NOT the Holiday)
November 17, 2015