100 cnLaunch - Face to Face/Cleveland, Ohio - May 2015
Monday, May 4, 2015
CoachNet's only face-to-face offering of 2015. This event takes place on May 4-5, 2015. The training event will be held at Heartland Community Church in Medina, Ohio.
cnLaunch: This is the first required track in cnStandard. This is built on the model that CoachNet has used since 1999, and is designed to get you started coaching with solid skills. Completing cnLaunch with a CoachNet trainer gives you 20 ours of coach specific training.
- 20 hours, delivered fully online; 8 weeks of sessions, 90 minutes in each session
- May 4-5, 2015, from 9 am - 4:30pm (with lunch on your own).
- Emphasis on the basics of coaching: Listening, Powerful Questions and Action Steps
- Practice coaching triads and writing assignments in between sessions.
- Roughly equivalent to the training used by 50+ denominations around the world.
- All 11 ICF Core Coaching Competencies are covered.
- $697 in the CoachNet store, if not part of cnStandard.
Ready to sign up?
Did we mention that this event takes place completely online! (No travel expenses needed, and think of the hassle you'll avoid!)
CoachNet's Coach Training is a specialized, comprehensive process that prepares leaders to effectively coach and develop others. You can intentionally focus your relationships to make the most of what you've been given and to live into the the things you're called to accomplish!
Contact Name: Judy Pence
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 888-728-4329
« Back to Calendar
Thoughts about coaching, coach development, leadership, and all things CoachNet from CEO Jonathan Reitz and the CoachNet Blog Community.
March 19, 2016Why Coaching is a Necessary Leadership Skill
January 21, 2016How to Coach Thanksgiving (Gratitude--NOT the Holiday)
November 17, 2015