[Online] cnPlus - 303 Developing the Ideal Intake Process (October 2014)
Tuesday, October 7, 2014
One of the hardest lessons for a coach to learn is who you can coach and who you can’t. Any experienced coach will tell you that it’s often about saying no to the client who just isn’t a fit.
High impact coaches do a lot of the work to ensure their coaching is effective BEFORE the coaching relationship even begins. In this course, learn what it takes to give your client the best possible relationship for effectiveness. We’ll discuss what effective intake processes do and how you can launch coaching relationships that work every time out.
Of course, every course at CoachNet comes with a list of custom coaching questions that help you focus on the material and the impact your coaching can make.
- This class focuses on the following ICF Core Coaching Competencies:
- #2—Establishing the Coaching Agreement,
- #3—Establishing Trust & Intimacy with the Client,
- #4-Coaching Presence,
- #10—Planning and Goal Setting &
- #11—Managing Progress and Accountability.
• 4 60 minute sessions
• 4 coach-specific training hours
• Can be used as an elective option in cnStandard or cnPlus.
• 11am-12noon Eastern Tuesdays
• October 7, October 14, October 21 & October 28, 2014
Contact Name: Judy Pence
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 888.728.4329
« Back to Calendar
Thoughts about coaching, coach development, leadership, and all things CoachNet from CEO Jonathan Reitz and the CoachNet Blog Community.
March 19, 2016Why Coaching is a Necessary Leadership Skill
January 21, 2016How to Coach Thanksgiving (Gratitude--NOT the Holiday)
November 17, 2015