[Online] cnPlus - 403 Launching & Developing a Coaching Practice (August 2014)
Tuesday, August 12, 2014
You’ve gotten some coaching skills. You’ve practiced your skills. You’re getting good results. Now it’s time to make it official and open your own coaching practice!
This course starts with the ICF Code of Ethics and Professional Standards and coaches you toward identifying your coaching niche, your target client, marketing strategies and metrics for effective practice development.
Over these four sessions, you’ll develop a plan to start (or sharpen) your coaching practice.
Of course, every course at CoachNet comes with a list of custom coaching questions that help you focus on the material and the impact your coaching can make.
• The course focuses on two of the 11 ICF Core Coaching Competencies: #1—Meeting Ethical Guidelines and Professional Standards & #2—Establishing the Coaching Agreement
• 4 60 minute sessions
• 4 coach-specific training hours
• Can be used as an elective option in cnStandard or cnPlus.
• 4-5pm Eastern Time Tuesdays
• August 12, August 19, August 26, September 2, 2014
Contact Name: Judy Pence
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 888.728.4329
« Back to Calendar
Thoughts about coaching, coach development, leadership, and all things CoachNet from CEO Jonathan Reitz and the CoachNet Blog Community.
March 19, 2016Why Coaching is a Necessary Leadership Skill
January 21, 2016How to Coach Thanksgiving (Gratitude--NOT the Holiday)
November 17, 2015