[Online] cnPlus - 505 Coaching to Develop Leadership Competency (June 2014)
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Leaders face any number of difficult challenges in their work: community, market or corporate conditions, people development, casting vision and settling disagreements.
Fortunately, all of these are skills in which competency can be developed, and coaching is a powerful environment to bring these skills to life. In this course, you’ll acquire the coaching skills to journey alongside a leader as he/she assesses their team’s capabilities, takes stock of the environment around their team, and lays out a route forward.
You’ll also learn to help leaders identify steps in a plan and make progress toward accomplishing it!
And of course, every course at CoachNet comes with a list of custom coaching questions that help you focus on the material and the impact your coaching can make.
• This course focuses on the following ICF Core Coaching Competencies: #4—Coaching Presence, #5—Active Listening, #6—Powerful Questioning, #7—Direct Communication, #8—Creating Awareness, #9—Designing Actions, #10—Planning and Goal Setting, and #11—Managing Progress and Accountability.
• Focuses on the third step of CoachNet’s 4C Pathway: Character, Calling, Competency & Culture.
• 4 60 minute sessions
• 4 coach-specific training hours
• Can be used as an elective option in cnStandard or cnPlus.
• 4pm-5pm Eastern Time on Tuesdays
• June 10, June 17, June 24 and July 1, 2014
Contact Name: Judy Pence
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 888.728.4329
« Back to Calendar
Thoughts about coaching, coach development, leadership, and all things CoachNet from CEO Jonathan Reitz and the CoachNet Blog Community.
March 19, 2016Why Coaching is a Necessary Leadership Skill
January 21, 2016How to Coach Thanksgiving (Gratitude--NOT the Holiday)
November 17, 2015