[Online] cnPlus - 503 Coaching for Character Development (June 2014)
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
4 online sessions aimed at coaching a client toward Christ-like character development.
Dig beneath the surface of any coaching situation with an orientation toward coaching for character. You’ll earn key strategies for assessing an individual’s current state of character, developing a plan for developing character and using coaching tools to monitor character development while maintaining a coaching posture.
This course is for anyone wanting to use coaching skills to disciple followers of Jesus.
Of course, every course at CoachNet comes with a list of custom coaching questions that help you focus on the material and the impact your coaching can make.
• This course focuses on the following ICF Core Coaching Competencies: #2—Establishing the Coaching Agreement, #3—Establishing Trust and Intimacy with the Client, #4—Coaching Presence, #7—Direct Communication, #8—Creating Awareness, #9—Designing Actions, #10—Planning and Goal Setting, and #11—Managing Progress and Accountability.
• This course also uses CoachNet’s 4C Pathway: Character, Calling, Competency & Culture.
• 4 60 minute sessions
• 4 coach-specific training hours
• Can be used as an elective option in cnStandard or cnPlus.
• 2-3pm Tuesdays (Eastern Time)
• June 10, June 17, June 24 and July 1, 2014
Contact Name: Judy Pence
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 888.728.4329
« Back to Calendar
Thoughts about coaching, coach development, leadership, and all things CoachNet from CEO Jonathan Reitz and the CoachNet Blog Community.
March 19, 2016Why Coaching is a Necessary Leadership Skill
January 21, 2016How to Coach Thanksgiving (Gratitude--NOT the Holiday)
November 17, 2015