[Online] cnPlus - 304 Establishing a Coaching Relationship (June 2014)
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
The ceiling for a coaching relationship is often set in the first session or two. High impact coaches build trust, rapport and healthy boundaries that set their coaching relationships up for maximum success. The 4 session course explores what it takes to connect with your client in ways that ensure your relationship is effective.
You’ll discover what relational foundation is most effective, how to draw out the client’s deepest purpose, establish the coaching agreement and to work with your client toward their outcomes. This course will help ensure your coaching relationships start fast and go deep.
Of course, every course at CoachNet comes with a list of custom coaching questions that help you focus on the material and the impact your coaching can make.
• Focuses on ICF Core Coaching Competencies #2—Establishing the Coaching Agreement, #3—Establishing Trust & Intimacy with the Client, & #4-Coaching Presence
• 4 60 minute sessions
• 4 coach-specific training hours
• Can be used as an elective option in cnStandard or cnPlus.
• 11am-12noon Eastern Tuesdays
• June 10, June 17, June 24 and July 1, 2014
Contact Name: Judy Pence
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 216.920.1115
« Back to Calendar
Thoughts about coaching, coach development, leadership, and all things CoachNet from CEO Jonathan Reitz and the CoachNet Blog Community.
March 19, 2016Why Coaching is a Necessary Leadership Skill
January 21, 2016How to Coach Thanksgiving (Gratitude--NOT the Holiday)
November 17, 2015