The Sharper Edge Leadership Webinar with Gary Rohrmayer
Thursday, May 22, 2014
Sharper Edge Leadership Webinars
Sharpening Your Skills for Breaking Growth Barriers
There is a lot of material on how to break growth barriers from an organizational perspective but little from a personal development outlook. This series of webinars is designed to look at the essential skills needed for a pastor to lead their church to the next-level of missional impact.
We continue our series Thursday May 22nd at 2pm Eastern/11am Pacific.
Broadcasting the Vision to your Community – Sowing Seeds of Awareness
- Discover the sowing and reaping principle
- Learn how to create a growth thrust
- Gain a better understanding of the power of prayer
- Receive practical ideas how to sow seeds of awareness
You can expect to learn
- How to mobilize your church missionally
- How to do an explosive Sunday
- How to reach and retain people from a big Sunday
- How to build a sowing mentality throughout your church
« Back to Calendar
Thoughts about coaching, coach development, leadership, and all things CoachNet from CEO Jonathan Reitz and the CoachNet Blog Community.
March 19, 2016Why Coaching is a Necessary Leadership Skill
January 21, 2016How to Coach Thanksgiving (Gratitude--NOT the Holiday)
November 17, 2015