[Online] cnPlus - 504 Coaching for Calling (May 2014)
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Mark Twain said “The two most important days in life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” The moment you find out why you’re on earth begins the process of coaching for calling.
In this course, you’ll learn coaching strategies for that equip you to walk a client toward clarity of calling.
Of course, every course at CoachNet comes with a list of custom coaching questions that help you focus on the material and the impact your coaching can make.
• Focuses on the second step of CoachNet’s 4C Pathway: Character, Calling, Competency & Culture.
• 4 60 minute sessions
• 4 coach-specific training hours
• Can be used as an elective option in cnStandard or cnPlus.
• 4pm-5pm Eastern Time on Tuesdays
• May 13, May 20, May 27, June 3, 2014
Contact Name: Judy Pence
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 888.728.4329
« Back to Calendar
Thoughts about coaching, coach development, leadership, and all things CoachNet from CEO Jonathan Reitz and the CoachNet Blog Community.
March 19, 2016Why Coaching is a Necessary Leadership Skill
January 21, 2016How to Coach Thanksgiving (Gratitude--NOT the Holiday)
November 17, 2015