The Sharper Edge Leadership Webinar with Gary Rohrmayer
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Sharper Edge Leadership Webinars
Sharpening Your Skills for Breaking Growth Barriers
There is a lot of material on how to break growth barriers from an organizational perspective but little from personal development outlook. This series of webinars is designed to look at the essential skills needed for a pastor to lead their church to the next-level of missional impact.
We continue our series Tuesday February 11th at 2pm Eastern/11am Pacific.
Managing Staff to Expand the Vision - Motivation & Supervision
- Discover how to keep your staff inspired
- Learn the key components in the power of seeing
- Gain insights on dealing suspicion
- Increase your knowledge of employee satisfaction
You can expect to learn
- How to do “one on one” meetings
- How to deal with an unproductive employee
- How to handle an annual review
- How to invest in your staff
« Back to Calendar
Thoughts about coaching, coach development, leadership, and all things CoachNet from CEO Jonathan Reitz and the CoachNet Blog Community.
March 19, 2016Why Coaching is a Necessary Leadership Skill
January 21, 2016How to Coach Thanksgiving (Gratitude--NOT the Holiday)
November 17, 2015