The Sharper Edge Leadership Webinar with Gary Rohrmayer
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Sharper Edge Leadership Webinars
Sharpening Your Skills for Breaking Growth Barriers
There is a lot of material on how to break through growth barriers from an organizational perspective but little from personal development outlook. This series of webinars is designed to look at the essential skills needed for a pastor to lead their church to the next-level of missional impact.
We continue our series Tuesday November 12 at 2pm Eastern/11am Pacific.
Presented by CoachNet Global, Gary Rohrmayer is leading a free webinar series for pastors, church planters and leaders who desire to take their ministries to the next level.
Raising Resources to Fund the Vision - Fund Raising
- Discover the “Spiritual Journey of a Giver”.
- Learn the keys to helping people move forward in the giving.
- Gain insights on transformational teaching.
You can expect to learn:
- How to build a culture of ‘generosity’.
- How to deal with leaders who don’t give.
- How to do a two minute giving talk.
- How to say thank you well.
« Back to Calendar
Thoughts about coaching, coach development, leadership, and all things CoachNet from CEO Jonathan Reitz and the CoachNet Blog Community.
March 19, 2016Why Coaching is a Necessary Leadership Skill
January 21, 2016How to Coach Thanksgiving (Gratitude--NOT the Holiday)
November 17, 2015