Standard Coach Training-Assemblies of God/Kansas District--Wichita, KS
Monday, August 27, 2012
Monday & Tuesday August 27-28, 2012 are the face to face training dates for Standard Coach Training in partnership with The Assemblies of God, Kansas Cohort. This event is a part of a 10 month training process that results in a Standard Coach Certification from CoachNet.
This face to face event takes place at the Assemblies of God, Kansas (District Office)
CoachNet's Coach Training & Certification is a specialized, comprehensive process that prepares Christian leaders to effectively coach and develop others. You can intentionally focus your relationships to make the most of what God has given you and live into the the things you're called to accomplish!
Here's an overview of what the training process looks like:
- Registration: Enrollment in the training process. (Hopefully, you're doing this now!)
- Pre-Work: Reading, identification of short term coaching relationships, behavioral assessment, and introductory coaching.
- Training: 2 day face-to-face event and online educational units.
- Supervised Triads: 3 supervised triad experiences over 6 weeks to begin integration of coaching skills.
- Mentored Experience: Application of training content through coaching in intentional relationships and receiving coaching on your coaching.
- Assessment: Taking and processing the CoachNet Online Coaching Assessment. A Personal Development Plan is completed.Review:
- A portfolio describing coaching competency and accomplishment is prepared and critiqued by CoachNet Staff. Portfolio is submitted for certification.
- Certification. After portfolio review, certification is issued.
Questions? Contact Name: Judy Pence
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 216.920.1115
Registration Deadline: 06/8/2011
« Back to Calendar
Thoughts about coaching, coach development, leadership, and all things CoachNet from CEO Jonathan Reitz and the CoachNet Blog Community.
March 19, 2016Why Coaching is a Necessary Leadership Skill
January 21, 2016How to Coach Thanksgiving (Gratitude--NOT the Holiday)
November 17, 2015