NextSteps for Leading a Missional Church #10--Loving Relationships
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Announcing the NextSteps Webinar Series! The NextSteps Series interprets the research from the Natural Church Development Paradigm by Christian Schwarz in a missional context.
The next event in the series is scheduled for Tuesday April 10 at 2pm Eastern/11am Pacific. Register here.
The topic is Loving Relationships in your church!
Presented by CoachNet Global, Gary Rohrmayer is leading a free webinar series for pastors, church planters and leaders. The goal of this session is to bring some theological and practical clarity to your developing passionate disciples of Jesus Christ.
How to build a system that improves the quality of relationship in your church
In this 60 minute webinar, where you don’t have to travel or spend any money Gary Rohrmayer will be joined by Jonathan Reitz of CoachNet and you will:
- Discover the biblical patterns and principles for healthy relationships
- Learn 10 expectations for appropriate behavior in a local church
- Gain a better understand of the importance of trust in a local church
You can expect to learn
- How to respond to a crisis appropriately
- How to prepare you leaders for a crisis
- How to be prepared for a crisis as a leader
« Back to Calendar
Thoughts about coaching, coach development, leadership, and all things CoachNet from CEO Jonathan Reitz and the CoachNet Blog Community.
March 19, 2016Why Coaching is a Necessary Leadership Skill
January 21, 2016How to Coach Thanksgiving (Gratitude--NOT the Holiday)
November 17, 2015