Standard Coach Training--Seattle Cohort
Monday, June 13, 2011
Monday & Tuesday June 13-14, 2011 are the face to face training dates for Standard Coach Training in the Seattle Cohort. This event is a part of a 10 month training process that results in a Standard Coach Certification from CoachNet.
This face to face event takes place at First Lutheran Church of Richmond Beach in Shoreline, Washington.
CoachNet's Coach Training & Certification is a specialized, comprehensive process that prepares Christian leaders to effectively coach and develop others. You can intentionally focus your relationships to make the most of what God has given you and live into the the things you're called to accomplish!
Here's an overview of what the training process looks like:
- Registration: Enrollment in the training process. (Hopefully, you're doing this now!)
- Pre-Work: Reading, identification of short term coaching relationships, behavioral assessment, and introductory coaching.
- Training: 2 day face-to-face event and online educational units.
- Supervised Triads: 3 supervised triad experiences over 6 weeks to begin integration of coaching skills.
- Mentored Experience: Application of training content through coaching in intentional relationships and receiving coaching on your coaching.
- Assessment: Taking and processing the CoachNet Online Coaching Assessment. A Personal Development Plan is completed.Review:
- A portfolio describing coaching competency and accomplishment is prepared and critiqued by CoachNet Staff. Portfolio is submitted for certification.
- Certification. After portfolio review, certification is issued.
Questions? Contact Name: Judy Pence
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 216.920.1115
Registration Deadline: 06/8/2011
Click Here For Directions
« Back to Calendar
Thoughts about coaching, coach development, leadership, and all things CoachNet from CEO Jonathan Reitz and the CoachNet Blog Community.
March 19, 2016Why Coaching is a Necessary Leadership Skill
January 21, 2016How to Coach Thanksgiving (Gratitude--NOT the Holiday)
November 17, 2015