NextSteps for Leading a Missional Church Web Event
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Announcing the NextSteps Webinar Series! The NextSteps Series interprets the research from the Natural Church Development Paradigm by Christian Schwarz in a missional context.
The next event in the series is scheduled for Wednesday May 25th at 1pm Eastern/10am Pacific. The topic is Need Oriented Evangelism.
Presented by CoachNet Global, Gary Rohrmayer is leading a free webinar series for pastors, church planters and leaders. The goal of this session is to bring some theological and practical clarity to the issue of vision, values and systems alignment within the context of a missional paradigm.
In this 60 minute webinar--where you don’t have to travel or spend any money--Gary Rohrmayer will be joined by Jonathan Reitz of CoachNet.
How do you create a system that continually raises the evangelistic temperature of the local church?
In this 60 minute webinar, where you don’t have to travel or spend any money Gary Rohrmayer will be joined by Jonathan Reitz of CoachNet and you will
- Discover the causes for evangelistic entropy in the local church
- Learn how to identify the fears and doubts your people have towards evangelism
- Gain a better understanding of “Attractional” and “Incarnational” evangelism
- Receive practical evangelistic ideas for your ministry
You can expect to learn
- How to design and create an evangelism pathway in your church
- How to raise the level of passion for evangelism in the church
- How to take a coaching role in your evangelistic conversations.
« Back to Calendar
Thoughts about coaching, coach development, leadership, and all things CoachNet from CEO Jonathan Reitz and the CoachNet Blog Community.
March 19, 2016Why Coaching is a Necessary Leadership Skill
January 21, 2016How to Coach Thanksgiving (Gratitude--NOT the Holiday)
November 17, 2015