2015 Summer Turbo Courses
Summer time...when the living is easy...
And the CoachNet training courses are TURBO! Speed up your development, anyone?
What is a Turbo Course? Turbo courses are designed to help you finish a lot of training in a short period of time. All courses are evaluated at the full code specific training our compliment, and cover the ICF core coaching competencies.
We've organized the Summer Turbo courses into three groups:
- Courses that focus on your coaching skills,
- Courses that will help you become more effective in making disciples, and
- Courses that will help you set up or build your coaching practice.
Here's the break out:
401 Team Coaching (former 302)
410 Coaching for Strategy Development (Re-added to the catalog)
604 Launching/Developing a Coaching Culture (former 402)
305 Making Conflict An Asset in Coaching (Re-added to the course catalog)
405 Coaching for Character Development (former 503)
406 Coaching Discipleship Pathways (former 501)
Practice Building Courses
301 Developing the Ideal Intake Process (former 303)
302 Establishing an Effective Coaching Relationship (former 304)
601 Launching/Developing a Coaching Practice (former 403)
The schedule is below. There's a lot to be excited about! You could complete enough training for your first ICF coaching credential in about 5 weeks!
Here are some key points about Turbo Courses:
- All Turbo courses take place in a single week. 4 sessions per week. Three courses per week.
- You could conceivably finish an entire cnStandard track between June 9 and July 17. Really.
- cnLaunch, cnLab and cnEssential follow the same format, but ovet TWO weeks. Eight sessions on eight weekdays. You're done with the classroom work in two weeks. (You still have writing and triads in cnLaunch and cnEssential.)
- Each course from the cnPlus menu is four sessions, on four consecutive weekdays, all at the same time. These sessions build on each other and cover the content for each specific course.
- Follow up writing and Triad assignments are not included in the Turbo windows. You have up to 60 days after the last class session to complete your follow-up assignments.
- Classes are limited to 12 or fewer participants. CN lab courses are limited to eight participants.
- Registration for the summer turbo courses will close on Monday, July 8 June 8 at 9 PM Eastern. This two-week window is your only opportunity to register for these courses!
Here is the course calendar for the 2015 Summer Turbo Courses:
Week of June 9-12
Classes to take place on June 9, 10, 11,12
- 11am-12pm Eastern: 401 Team Coaching
- 2-3pm Eastern: 305 Making Conflict an Asset in Coaching
- 5-6pm Eastern: 406 Coaching Discipleship Pathways
Week of June 16-19
Classes to take place on June 16, 17, 18, 19
- 11am-12pm Eastern: 302 Establishing an Effective Coaching Relationship
- 2-3pm Eastern: 405 Coaching For Character Development
- 5-6pm Eastern: 301 Developing the Ideal Intake Process
Week of June 23-26
Classes to take place on June 23, 24, 25, 26
- 11am-12pm Eastern: 604 Launching/Developing a Coaching Culture
- 1-2pm Eastern: 410 Coaching for Strategy Development
- 4-5pm Eastern: 601 Launching Developing a Coaching Practice
Weeks of July 7-10 and July 14-17
Classess to take place on July 7, 8, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16, 17
- 9am-10:30am Eastern: 100 cnLaunch
- 11am-12pm Eastern: 200 cnLab
- 1pm-2:30pm Eastern: 500 cnEssential
What do you think? Ready to get started? Click here to register!
Jonathan Reitz, PCC
Director of Training/CEO
The CoachNet Event Calendar...PLUS free webinars, other interesting items, and more!
October 27, 2016404 Coaching for Generational Impact (Fall 2016 TURBO)
November 7, 2016 403 Using Assessments in Coaching (Fall 2016-TURBO)
November 11, 2016