Guest Spot on "The Life of A Church Planter" Podcast
Recently I was interviewed on the LIfe of Church Planter podcast with host Matt Peeples. Matt and I had a great conversation about how to find the right coach for you and your church plant. He asked a lot of great questions and we jumped into topics like these:
- The difference between coaching and mentoring.
- What to look for when you're looking for a coach.
- How often (and for how long) you might work with a coach.
- How to tell a good coach from a pretender.
- Why coaching costs money and mentoring typically doesn't
- And more!
Matt's got a number of great guests coming up, and you should add the LIfe of a Church Planter podcast to your regular listening rotation.
(BTW...Matt told me there was a cord issue during the recording of our conversation. Sorry about the crackling sound. It must be because the conversation was ON FIRE!)
The CoachNet Event Calendar...PLUS free webinars, other interesting items, and more!
January 16, 2017305 Making Conflict An Asset in Coaching (Winter 2017 -TURBO)
January 16, 2017306 Deep Listening (Winter 2017)
January 24, 2017