Guest Spot on "The Life of A Church Planter" Podcast
Recently I was interviewed on the LIfe of Church Planter podcast with host Matt Peeples. Matt and I had a great conversation about how to find the right coach for you and your church plant. He asked a lot of great questions and we jumped into topics like these:
- The difference between coaching and mentoring.
- What to look for when you're looking for a coach.
- How often (and for how long) you might work with a coach.
- How to tell a good coach from a pretender.
- Why coaching costs money and mentoring typically doesn't
- And more!
Matt's got a number of great guests coming up, and you should add the LIfe of a Church Planter podcast to your regular listening rotation.
(BTW...Matt told me there was a cord issue during the recording of our conversation. Sorry about the crackling sound. It must be because the conversation was ON FIRE!)
The CoachNet Event Calendar...PLUS free webinars, other interesting items, and more!
March 7, 2017303 Coaching vs. Counseling vs. Mentoring (Winter 2017, Evening)
March 13, 2017405 Coaching for Character Development (Winter 2017-TURBO)
March 20, 2017