Benefits for Coaching - From Those Who Know Best
Since I’m a coach, I can give you all kinds of reasons why I think you need of coach. I wouldn’t be doing what I do if I didn’t think it was vital and helpful.
But instead of giving you my reasons why you might seek out a coach, I decided to ask those I coach what their experience is of coaching and what they would identify as the top benefit they receive.
Here are their answers
- I value the accountability to follow the goals that God has set before me
- Facing a new season of life, coaching has help me find new enthusiasm for what lies ahead.
- Coaching helps me stay focused on what God is calling me to do and avoid distractions that constantly come my way.
- Thru coaching I’m challenged to use my gifts to their maximum potential
- Reviewing progress toward goals is very affirming to me, I recognize how far I’ve come
- Coaching helps me clarify and sharpen my goals
- The verbal processing is so valuable in looking at the challenges I face – it brings things into perspective and I find the answers.
- I’ve experience another way of helping people reach their vision – a way I can pass on to others
- Coaching helps me celebrate the gifts God has given me
- A huge value to me is simply reviewing my month and seeing how much, through the grace of God, I have accomplished.
- I found coaching to be very freeing – helping me get unstuck and move forward.
- I’ve learned that God really has already given me the answer and coaching helps me uncover what I already know.
- Coaching keeps me tuned to the voice of the Holy Spirit in my life and ministry.
As we approach the new year, if any of these benefits are ones you’d like to experience in your life and ministry I encourage you to give us a call, send us an email, or come knocking on our door. We’d love to help you get the most out of 2013!
For more from Jeannette Slater, click here.
Jeannette Slater has a passion to see the church reach its full potential. Jeannette has extensive experience using Natural Church Development (NCD) to increase the health of all different kinds of churches. Contact her here.
The CoachNet Event Calendar...PLUS free webinars, other interesting items, and more!
March 7, 2017303 Coaching vs. Counseling vs. Mentoring (Winter 2017, Evening)
March 13, 2017405 Coaching for Character Development (Winter 2017-TURBO)
March 20, 2017