The Key Question...via Seth Godin
The argument Seth Godin makes here--that your next move is the most important decision you make--is one that coaches have to wrestle with every day. As you coach for leadership multiplication, how you choose your priority actions determines a lot of your progress.
Solid coaching questions can really focus a "what next?" conversation. Thinks like:
- What key priorities do you want to achieve?
- What's going to take you the farthest fastest?
- How will you measure the progress that you are making?
- How will you avoid rabbit trails?
- When do you want to be done?
The last piece is crucial. Knowing when you want to finish is the ultimate focus.
The CoachNet Event Calendar...PLUS free webinars, other interesting items, and more!
March 7, 2017303 Coaching vs. Counseling vs. Mentoring (Winter 2017, Evening)
March 13, 2017405 Coaching for Character Development (Winter 2017-TURBO)
March 20, 2017