Coaching for the Right Next Step
Think of your most effective coaching relationship. How do you know when you've found the ideal next step?
- It has to come from the leader being coached. It can't come from you, the coach.
- It has a timeline that gets it done before your next coaching conversation.
- It helps you live out your values and moves you closer to your vision.
- It raises the person being coached's energy and enthusiasm for the plan.
- It provides an opportunity for celebration.
So, what's your next action step?
Related Topics« Back to Blog
408 Coaching Leadership Pathways (Winter 2017)
The CoachNet Event Calendar...PLUS free webinars, other interesting items, and more!
March 7, 2017303 Coaching vs. Counseling vs. Mentoring (Winter 2017, Evening)
March 13, 2017405 Coaching for Character Development (Winter 2017-TURBO)
March 20, 2017