Coaching for the Right Next Step
Think of your most effective coaching relationship. How do you know when you've found the ideal next step?
- It has to come from the leader being coached. It can't come from you, the coach.
- It has a timeline that gets it done before your next coaching conversation.
- It helps you live out your values and moves you closer to your vision.
- It raises the person being coached's energy and enthusiasm for the plan.
- It provides an opportunity for celebration.
So, what's your next action step?
Related Topics« Back to Blog
410 Strategic Coaching (TURBO-Winter 2017)
The CoachNet Event Calendar...PLUS free webinars, other interesting items, and more!
January 16, 2017305 Making Conflict An Asset in Coaching (Winter 2017 -TURBO)
January 16, 2017306 Deep Listening (Winter 2017)
January 24, 2017