Coaching for the Right Next Step
Think of your most effective coaching relationship. How do you know when you've found the ideal next step?
- It has to come from the leader being coached. It can't come from you, the coach.
- It has a timeline that gets it done before your next coaching conversation.
- It helps you live out your values and moves you closer to your vision.
- It raises the person being coached's energy and enthusiasm for the plan.
- It provides an opportunity for celebration.
So, what's your next action step?
Related Topics« Back to Blog
404 Coaching for Generational Impact (Winter 2017 TURBO)
The CoachNet Event Calendar...PLUS free webinars, other interesting items, and more!
January 9, 2017410 Strategic Coaching (TURBO-Winter 2017)
January 16, 2017305 Making Conflict An Asset in Coaching (Winter 2017 -TURBO)
January 16, 2017