Coaching for the Right Next Step
Think of your most effective coaching relationship. How do you know when you've found the ideal next step?
- It has to come from the leader being coached. It can't come from you, the coach.
- It has a timeline that gets it done before your next coaching conversation.
- It helps you live out your values and moves you closer to your vision.
- It raises the person being coached's energy and enthusiasm for the plan.
- It provides an opportunity for celebration.
So, what's your next action step?
Related Topics« Back to Blog
603 Marketing Your Practice/Platform (Fall 2016)
The CoachNet Event Calendar...PLUS free webinars, other interesting items, and more!
October 11, 2016401 Team Coaching (Fall 2016)
October 11, 2016402 Coaching Your Staff (Fall 2016)
October 11, 2016