Joel Oliver, PCC
Joel A. Oliver, PCC joined the CoachNet Training Team in 2014. He and his wife Sherry live in St. Louis, Missouri. Joel holds the PCC credential from the International Coach Federation and has been coaching since 2010.
Joel's coaching practice focuses on Ministry Coaching for Clergy & Church Planters. He has also worked with Church Leadership Teams. Joel especially enjoys working with Individual Coaching Clients, both Churched and Un-Churched who have a strong desire to discover and move forward to both results and growth. Of course, another specialty is church leaders who want to further enhance their ministries.
Joel has done pioneering work in Marriage Coaching & High Performance Pattern Coaching.
Here's Joel Oliver's vision for coaching:
- To help minsters and their ministries to move forward to best serve the purposes of God.
- To help develop a Coaching Culture in Churches and in Church Groups.
- To help marriages become great marriages.
- To train Coaches and help them establish Networks.
- To explore ways to apply Coaching principles to myself, family, clients, ministries and businesses to help them reach their highest potential.
In his own words, Joel says this about himself: I am determined to become the best I can become and to help others become the best they can become. I have sincere godly values and make every effort to honor them as I relate to God and others. I believe in the process of Coaching and believe everyone can be benefited by having a Coach.
Joel serves as the Assistant Director of Training at CoachNet, as well as the core trainer for 200 cnLab. He also runs Group Mentoring cohorts several times a year.
Joel A. Oliver ACC
- Married to Sherry Oliver
- Four Children and eight grand kids
- Earned Doctorate in Clinical Pharmacy----1974 University of Tennessee
- Ordained Minister Assemblies of God
- Senior Pastor of Trinity Assembly of God Church
- President of City Bible Institute (citybibleinstitute.com)
- Chair of the C.B.I. School of Life and Leadership Coach Training
- Certified Life and Leadership Coach
- AGPC3 (AG Coaching)
- CCLC (Certified Christian Leadership Coach)
- President of Joel Oliver, Insight Coaching St. Louis (insightcoachingstl.com)
- Southern Missouri District Coach Training Coordinator